Many entrepreneurs contribute to the growth of the Indian economy as well as creating employment opportunities for others. Hello Entrepreneurs has honored the top 10 entrepreneurs to look out for in 2023.
– Akshay Kumar, Founder and Director, Bombay Gourmet Market Store Akshay’s rich experience of 10 years in the food hospitality industry helps him establish convenient contact with the gourmet and retail sector. Along with the vision of having a one-stop shop in every neighborhood, Bombay Gourmet is also a company that will launch its own brand of small fresh foods such as Namkeens, healthy snacks, cookies, cakes, fresh ready-to-eat and serve chutneys and sauces, marinated meats and dips.
– Vaibhav Jatia, Managing Director, Rhythm Hospitality Known for his strong business acumen and entrepreneurial abilities, Vaibhav Jatia, Managing Director of Rhythm Hospitality, manages the 5-star resorts Rhythm Lonavala and Rhythm Kumarakom. Jatia also launched ResiTel, a business model that allows individuals to earn steady returns by owning resort suites. He is known for his leadership skills and has a vision to create a niche for ResiTel as an innovative real estate asset class.
– Varun Arora, CEO and Co-Founder, Ekostay, A Homestay Venture Varun Arora is an all-rounder and an avid traveler who thrives on exploring new avenues that can help take his brand to the next level. Ekostay operates in the hospitality sector, specifically in alternative housing, aka Homestay Space. Ekostay partners up and helps homeowners host hassle-free while providing an alternative source of income. Ekostay is present in more than 15 cities and has more than 200 villas/apartments.
– Dr. Sandeep Chowdhury, CEO, YES WORLD Climate Tech Pte Ltd He is the co-founder and CEO of Singapore-based Inflector India and Yes World Climate Tech, which is working on green technology to reduce carbon footprint. A successful entrepreneur, Dr. Chowdhury has dedicated his life to the mission of “Saving the Earth” from global warming and climate change as an environmental activist. He quit his high-tech startup BankSathi Technologies, a $50 million company, to focus his efforts on his life’s mission. Dr. Chowdhury has received many national and international accolades.
– Dr. Manish Doshi, Founder and Managing Director of Concept Medical Group of Companies Dr. Manish Doshi is the Founder and Managing Director of Concept Medical Group of Companies, a leading medical device manufacturer driven by innovation. It is on a mission to transform the Indian medical device industry into a global powerhouse by bringing new ideas to life through cutting edge technologies. Dr. Doshi is credited with pioneering many innovative and award-winning drug delivery technologies. He is a firm believer in Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of Atmanirbar Bharat and Made in India. Received the highest national and international awards.
– Ratna Raju, Founder and Director, RR Group – Dr. Ratna Raju, Founder and Director of RR Group and a prominent social activist, has created employment opportunities for thousands of people with his orientation towards serving technological innovation. He’s the brains behind RR Team Freedom, which works on self-employment initiatives. Dr. Raju supports many social causes in his quest to effect change at the grassroots level. The International Committee for the Protection of Human Rights awarded him a PhD in recognition of his contribution to social causes.
– KSR Murty, Co-Founder of Dart Blockchain – KSR Murty is an entrepreneur and co-founder of Dart Blockchain, which allows businesses and governments to use blockchain infrastructures and harness its power. He has over 30 years of experience in the field of information and communication technology. He is very enthusiastic about learning new things and strongly believes in the principle of “add value to get value”. Mr. Murty believes that creating a sustainable business and sustainable value is what entrepreneurs should focus on, and the rest will follow.
– Atul Garg, General Manager, GRM Overseas – From humble beginnings in 1974 to re-defining itself in the form of a GRM, GRM Overseas Ltd, an NSE and BSE listed company, is one of India’s leading exporters of basmati rice and a growing player in consumer goods.
Gradually expanding its reach, GRM Overseas, under the leadership of Atul, has developed a rice market in more than 38 countries, and has become the 3rd leading rice exporter in India.
In its early years, Atul Garg successfully transformed the old business into a large conglomerate. Soon, with the right value system and progressive thinking, he achieved the milestone of Rs. 1150 crore turnover.
– Ravi Kumar Sagar, CEO of RK’s INNO Group – Covid-19 came as a blessing in disguise for Ravi Kumar Sagar, aka RK, in the year 2020. When other businesses suffered heavy losses due to the lockdown and spread of the pandemic, Ravi Kumar started his entrepreneurial journey by selling PPE kits, sanitizing materials , and face masks for medical stores and hospitals with an initial investment of Rs 50,000. The 22-year-old Ravi founded the INNO Group consisting of INNO Technologies Pvt Ltd, INNO Businesses Pvt Ltd, and Achieve Entrepreneurs Academy Pvt Ltd, today, to create and support small home businesses and empower young entrepreneurs to pursue their passions and creative ideas for business strength. .
– Harshitha Karthik, director of the Hong Kong Permanent Makeup Clinic Harshita entered the makeup industry five years ago. She is the first from AP and Telangana to get international certification in permanent makeup. Passionate about the cosmetics industry, she has worked hard for several years by touring Thailand, UAE and other countries and obtaining certifications from prestigious mentors/institutions. I equipped her to open a clinic in Hyderabad. One year ago, I trained in permanent makeup in Dubai, Bangkok, and the United States.
Harshitha is the winner of the 2020 Bangkok Championship in Permanent Makeup, and previously won Dubai Awards for Excellence in Medical Camouflage and Pratibha Awards for her excellence. At first, few clinics were doing transformational work in this area. HK Permanent Makeup Clinic has grown rapidly and has a large number of clients in less than a year.
This is a featured article. ABP Network Pvt. Ltd. and/or ABP Live does not endorse/subscribe to the contents and/or opinions expressed herein. The reader is advised to appreciate